home-made pizza

Everyone loves pizza.

My family and I love pizza.

So last week bunda told us(my lil sis and I) that she was going to make pizza. At first ofc I wasn’t sure about that, like ‘is it gonna work?’ because everytime we tried to cook, it didn’t work out as we expected. But then she took us to buy all the ingredients and then I found myself sauteing onions and garlics in the kitchen.

My mother had already made the dough then my sis and I prepared the topping, like sausage, ground beef, onion, and mozzarella. We didn’t use an oven, but we grilled it on a pan and closed it with the lid. Surprisingly, it was a success! Even tho the bottom was a lil too crispy and hard, we had a really tough time cutting the pizza lol. But overall it was delicious, considering it was our first time making a pizza.

We didn’t stop. Because my mother made more dough and she had already saved the toppings in a box in the refrigerator, so the next day we made another pizza. This time we kinda learned from our mistakes. Because the first time we made the pizza, my sis forgot to put the tomato sauce.

And then my mother were still making some dough. I forgot what day it was, but it was already late. And we were in the kitchen. What were we doing? Making a pizza. Actually I didn’t join them cooking at that time because I was so sleepy, thus I was only sitting in front of the tv trying hard to keep my eyes open.

My sister even asked, “You’re sleepy? Why don’t you go upstairs?”

I didn’t answer, just humming and nodding.

Then she said, “Oh you’re just waiting for the pizza, aren’t you?”

But it was worth the wait because I was hungry. Besides it was pizza.


And the last time we made pizza was two days ago for dinner.

I wish I could bring a slice for youuu

don't judge by the look. trust me it tastes good



















Comments

Popular Posts